Monday 8 February 2016

Getting that great bedroom furnishing you have always desired




Going home each day to a beautiful bedroom is everyone's wish, right? You really do not need much to get this done and whoo-laa, your bedroom is looking all beautiful.

  1. Use the right blend of colors, for example:White & Red, Grey & White, Teal & Red, Green & Cream, Yellow Gold & White and other color mixtures. For me, I would rather an all white with red trimmings *winks*
  2. Do not fill the whole room space with furniture but keep it as simple as possible. The basic things that needs to be in your bedroom include a bed, table, chair, bedside table (optional), a small library locker (optional but I love this), Perfect lightings such as white bulbs is preferable especially in cases where you might need to read.
  3. You can decide to use a rug, carpet or just go with the tiles on the floor. *My favorite option is the rug*. You could also have a television, dvd and music set in your bedroom too *My bedroom happens to be my favourite spot in a house*
  4. Use mild decorations on the wall like paintings, wallpapers, award achievements *This would remind you of your happy moments*
  5. Use bright curtains and allow fresh air into your bedrrom so it smells nice all day long
I hope the above tips help you arrange your new bedroom or re-arrange your existing bedroom. CIAO!!!

4 comments: