Monday 8 February 2016

Thank God Its Monday





It is normal to get the usual sighs and remarks as the weekend comes to a close like---Oh oo! its another Monday again. Ah!Ah! Na so this wekeend take end? Why wasnt Friday just added to the weekend? and a whole lot.

But I have got tips to make you feel great even on a Monday *gotcha, winks". So these are the words I say to myself on Mondays:

  • Its Monday again.. Time to be a success!
  • Alive and well! Thank God its Monday!
  • Another Monday to make money!
  • Beautiful Monday...another week is here again!


You can say the above words and keep a positive thought  about Mondays.

Tell me what you feel and say about Mondays. Would definitely love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I have all the Monday strength I need 🤠🤷🏾‍♂️

    ReplyDelete