Wednesday 24 February 2021

The Lockdown and Baby Blessings!

 







Hi my darlingsssss,

How are we doing? 

Looking around me recently, I saw a lot of new born babies, and I screamed, wow๐Ÿ˜€.

While some of us were hugging pillow and watching film innocently, some people were doing "the do".๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

The result is everywhere around us and we are super excited for the new mom and dads๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Two of my favorite celebrities just announced their baby births and I was over the moon. From Adesua Etomi Wellington to Lala Akindoju, its been an emosh week for me. To every family praying for a child, I pray you carry your own bundle of joy this year. Just get busy in da oza room....praying๐Ÿ˜‹

Baby dust to you all my readers, hehehe,

Image credit: Google photos

No comments:

Post a Comment